What We Do
DM Chaplains can serve in all 50 states and the surrounding territories.
click to enlarge
Three Types of Ministries We Provide:
- Spiritual (Personal as well as churches)
We lend a hand after:
- Disasters such as bus crashes
We also assist with:
- Financial crises
- Home foreclosure prevention
- Individual and family counseling
- Business consultation
- Temporary church leadership on request
DM Chaplains serve in many ways:
- All offer spiritual guidance when requested.
- All can help families maintain integrity and unity.
- Chaplains connect needy people with resources and supplies such as food, clothing, furniture, generators, medical supplies and water.
- Some serve their local communities only.
- Some are on call for major disaster response or critical incidents.
- All offer comfort, counsel and assistance to individuals.
Our Chaplains are qualified to help.
- All have formal spiritual training.
- All have at least five years’ experience in related fields.
- All pass criminal background checks from proper authorities.
- All have taken disaster response training from their local authorities.
- All have photo ID badges issued by Disaster Ministries.
Disaster Ministries, is part of Ken Cromeans Ministries, Inc. a federal non-profit 501.c.3 organization. All contributions are tax-deductible.
“Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”