Ken Cromeans – Biography
- CEO, Ken Cromeans Ministries, Inc. 501.c.3 non-profit organization, Frisco, TX, 1967 – present
- Chaplain 1967 – Present
- Chaplain/Colleyville Lions Club 2001 – 2010
- Founder & CEO, DisasterMinistries.Org., Frisco, TX, 2000 – Present
- President, Defensive Driving Institute, College Station, TX, 1985 – 1995
- President, Brazos County Alcohol and Drug Educational Agency, Bryan, TX, 1988 – 1995
- Intentional Interim Specialist, 1995 – Present
Ken is inspiring, motivating and encouraging to those with whom he comes in contact. His authentic simplicity comes through in his real life examples that he gives his audiences as he helps propel them to live a life filled with purpose and integrity. Ken loves to provide an inspirational plan for you, your church, weekend gathering, or corporate retreat.
Ken Cromeans’ presentations will give you and your team the latest and greatest information in the arenas of time management, leadership, goal achievement, family finances, relationships, health, spiritual success, motivation, communication skills and much more!
As a gifted presenter, Ken creates interactive discussions with ease, along with providing valuable and inspiring information for workshops, networking events, retreats and corporate area.